Have Feedback or Questions ?
Amy uses her litigation background to approach her client’s problems with a unique perspective,
aiming to develop solutions that not only help her clients achieve their goals but also keep them out of the courtroom. Outside of the office, Amy enjoys spending time with family, friends, and her dog. She also loves trying new things, whether that be traveling to a place she’s never explored or sampling the menu at recently opened restaurant.
- J.D., cum laude, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University 2018
- Jurimetrics, the Journal of Law, Science and Technology, Executive Board Member
- Legal Writing Teaching Assistant
- Pro Bono Distinction – Willard H. Pedrick Scholar – CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for the highest grades in: Legal Method & Writing, Professional Responsibility, Employment Law, and Trade Secrets & Restrictive Covenants
- B.A., magna cum laude, Political Science, Virginia Tech, 2014
- Business Leadership and Spanish minors
Before Weiss Brown:
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Bridget S. Bade, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Law Clerk to the Honorable James A. Teilborg, U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- Associate, Ogletree Deakins
- Associate and Law Clerk, Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, P.L.C.
- Extern for the Honorable John J. Tuchi, U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- Extern for the Honorable James A. Teilborg, U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona