Have Feedback or Questions ?
Determined. Whether it’s in her personal or professional life, Leigh Anne is driven to conquer whatever obstacle or goal that is in front of her.
She firmly believes there is no issue or problem that cannot be resolved through either a practical or outside-the-box approach. Leigh Anne has used this approach successfully throughout her career, which has been dedicated to helping employers and companies with both day-to-day human resources issues as well as employment law needs. She is passionate about her work as well as life in general, and looks forward to whatever the next challenge may be.
- J.D., Arizona State University College of Law, 1998
- Arizona State University Law Journal
- B.S., English, Arizona State University, 1994 Magna cum Laude
- State of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
Phoenix Magazine top Lawyer 2022
Before Weiss Brown:
- Oasis DHR / Oasis Outsourcing, a Paychex company
- Greenberg Traurig LLP
- United States District Court, District of Arizona (Judicial Clerk)
- National Labor Relations Board (Region 28) (Law Clerk Intern)