Simplicity. Sometimes the most complex problems can be solved by making the simple play.
Michael believes no challenge is insurmountable. Whether solving a legal issue, learning a new skill, or cooking a new recipe, Michael approaches it all with a positive attitude, and believes every problem has a solution. After working for several years in tax, Michael is committed to utilizing his accounting and legal background to help his clients acheive their goals. Outside of the office, Michael enjoys spending time with friends, working on his golf game, and watching sports.
J.D., Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University 2020
- Law, Science, and Technology Certificate in Intellectual Property
- Center Scholar, Center for Law, Science, and Innovation
Master of Sports Law and Business, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University 2020
- First person to graduate with a joint J.D./MSLB degree
B.S., Accounting, Bentley University 2017
- Treasurer, Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity
Admissions to Practice:
- State of Arizona
- State of California (pending)
- State of Florida (pending)
Dean’s Award for Outstanding Performance, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University
Pro Bono Highest Distinction Award, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University
Before Weiss Brown:
Sun Devil Athletics Compliance Office.
Grant Thornton, LLP.