Whether you are a small business owner or a large corporation in Phoenix, we offer a range of services designed to help clients navigate complex legal disputes. Call Weiss Brown at (480) 327-6650 or message us online to arrange a consultation today.
Why Choose Our Firm?
- Our Phoenix Commercial Litigation Attorney can be an asset to clients seeking to resolve disputes in a timely and effective manner for a reasonable price.
- Our team has the skills and experience to help you resolve legal disputes in alternative dispute resolution settings or the courtroom.
- We work closely with clients to understand their business objectives and develop a legal strategy to achieve those goals.
Reasons To Hire A Lawyer For Your Commercial Litigation Case
There are many reasons why hiring a lawyer when your business is facing litigation is in your best interests, including the following:
- Document Preparation: Commercial litigation cases often involve a significant amount of documentation. A lawyer can help you prepare and organize while you focus on running your business.
- Honest Case Assessment: A lawyer can assess the strengths and weaknesses of your case and provide you with an honest assessment of your chances of success. They can also help you understand the potential risks and rewards associated with different legal strategies.
- Time and Cost Savings: By hiring a lawyer, you can save time and money in the long run. A lawyer can help you avoid costly mistakes and delays and can help you achieve a favorable outcome more quickly and efficiently than you could on your own.
- Legal Experience: Hiring a lawyer with experience in commercial litigation can provide you with valuable and strategic guidance throughout the litigation process to help you achieve the best possible outcome.
Common Cases a Commercial Litigation Attorney Handles
Breach of Contract
This is one of the most common types of commercial litigation cases, which arises when one party to a contract alleges the other has failed to fulfill their contractual duties. This can include failure to deliver goods or services, failure to make payments, or failure to meet deadlines.
These are legal claims that arise from wrongful conduct in the business context. Examples include fraud, misrepresentation, interference with contractual relations, and unfair competition.
Intellectual Property Disputes
When two or more parties have conflicting claims over the ownership or use of a particular intellectual property right, such as patents, trademarks, copyrights, or trade secrets.
Conflicts or disagreements between an employer and an employee can give rise to claims of discrimination, wrongful termination, and breach of employment contracts.
This type of litigation is based on alleged violations of securities laws, such as insider trading, accounting fraud, or false or misleading statements in financial reports.
Legal disputes arise in the context of real estate transactions, such as disagreements over the sale or purchase of property, landlord-tenant disputes, or boundaries.
Contact The Team at Weiss Brown Today
Our Phoenix Commercial Litigation Attorney is highly skilled with substantial, wide-ranging litigation and arbitration experience in business and corporate law—call (480) 327-6650 to arrange a consultation today, or send us a message online.